Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Crumby

Feeling yucky today. I'm on Day 2 of a cold. Just your run-of-the-mill, garden variety cold. However, it's been so long since I've been ill, that I'm not taking it very well. I'm behaving quite badly, I'm afraid. In other words, I'm a big baby. Upon waking, I was greeted with Ray's suggestion of going out to Hot for lunch, with the idea that Tom Gha Kai would be just the ticket for this cold. Mmmm. It was good! And the two glasses of Pinot Grigio didn't hurt either! I worked on editing a Pokemon movie video for Soph today. She and I also made some progress on our Virtual Villagers, those pesky little hangers-on. Ray read a chapter of Ingo to us both as we snuggled under the duvet. Soph is a great snuggler. The best! (We haven't decided if we like the book yet) We've done little else with our day. Just the usual: listening to music from youtube, chasing Soph around and trying to tickle her, trying to bring the cat out of hiding, eating, settling quarrels between Pokemon and PollyPockets. Those blood feuds can get ugly. It's like we have the Triads right here in our own home. I've now abused three boxes of tissues since yesterday. I absolutely despise blowing my nose. Ok, that's not entirely true. Sometimes it's incredibly satisfying. But not today. My nose is ugly and red and sore. See? Told you I was a big baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home