Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fluffy

It's snowing in Prague! I woke up to this lovely view outside my bedroom window: Fluffy goodness: On the way to the veggie market: Road sludge: After buying our veggies, cheese and bread, we walked down to Samurai for some lunch. Yah! Warm sake in a nice, relaxing tatami room! The waitresses, ever helpful, always bring bins of colored pencils and finger puppets for LittleBiscuit. We're so spoiled. Before consuming 9 (!!!) pieces of tuna and salmon sashimi: Snow angel in the fountain: Catching snowflakes, that ever-popular Kid Thing: And finally, my jeans, by the end of our walk: (Don't worry! I was wearing my thermals and wool socks underneath, like a good girl.) Pork: it's what's for dinner. Also starring risotto, using the recipe from the Joy of Cooking cookbook, and steamed asparagus:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula Bellman said...

I love those tiny European cars! you could almost fit them in an american pocket LOL.

1/26/2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger MrsCatHead said...

Yeah, they're cute! Sometimes the really small ones park perpendicular to the curb cuz they're so tiny, they don't stick out into traffic. Kind of like this, where the capital letter "I" is the curb: I-

1/27/2007 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home