Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Loaf

Today has been a mixture of loafing moments and bursts of cleaning fits. In my quieter moments, I thumbed through my new cookbook, The New Best Recipe, and found a yummy tuna casserole. Yeah, it *sounds* boring but it turned out to be delicious and just what we wanted on a day like this. I used papardelle noodles instead of fettucini and halved the onion. LittleBiscuit overcame her repulsion of Work and helped tear apart the baguette in order to make homemade bread crumbs. We pretended to be preparing treats for the tiniest of birds. Hey, whatever works! Thanks, my little sous chef! Ready to eat: Tomorrow, if this snow doesn't melt, we hope to go sledding! No loafing for us! And because this is such a short post, here's a bonus picture of my little YogaBiscuit in front of a fishtank in dire need of cleaning:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home