Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Ooh La La

Ok, so the title doesn't follow my theme...but it's relevant to the contents of this post. So there. Lately, I've been listening to lots of Goldfrapp. I love music like this. I keep wondering what kind of music I'd be making if I had followed that dream of becoming a professional singer...Oh my god, too many "what ifs" can really mess with your head. Anyway, two of my favorite songs/videos are Ooh La La and Human. (Warning: that last one *could* be considered offensive to some) Speaking of Ooh La La, here are some pics from my Paris trip. Day One. I got into my hotel around 4pm. I put my bags in my room and went out immediately, armed with a bottle of water, a map, and a growling belly. I didn't eat a thing on the plane. I don't like the food on AirFrance. Place de la Madeleine: A closer look at the pediment (one of the few things I actually learned in college, thank you Art History 101). I love how the leaves from the tree I was standing underneath coincidentally touch the top of the triangle. Neat how that happened. This next pic isn't that great. I was still messing around with the camera, trying to see what worked best. The famous Maille! I ate some dinner on a little street near Maille. Then I popped into Fauchon for some goodies. I didn't take many photos after that. I just walked around in the direction of my hotel, meandering and getting a feel for the city, until my bags got too heavy. More pics later. I'll leave you with a link to a racy (for some) music video. No, it's not French. It's Italian. But it's very very sexy. Meet Paola and Chiara, singing Kamasutra. Ooh la la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home