Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Burnt

Still feeling the effects of having a visitor for over two weeks and then going on my short but glorious trip alone to Paris. Yes, alone. That's what made it so glorious. Okay, well that and the Louvre and Musee d'Orsay. I took over 700 photos. Some were just crap. But most were usable. I'm sorting through them and will start posting them soon. Today was a simply wonderful, slow and happy day. We enjoyed Sophia's company. She was in a delightful mood. We all were. It was one of those perfect days. I've been sitting at my desk, going through pics, listening to the Kill Bill soundtracks, especially Goodnight Moon and Meiko Kaji's songs. Soph has been doing karate kicks and pretending to be Wong Fei Hung. I love that kid. Soph requested Eggy People for dinner: I've seen quite a few movies in the past few weeks. When Myles visits, he generally wants to watch movies every night. I don't mind that! I'm trying to remember which ones we saw but here is a tentative list: Audition (kiri, kiri, kiri) Suicide Club/Circle Lady Vengeance Serpent and the Rainbow L'Empire des loups Battle Royale Pulse (Kairo) Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress (Xiao cai feng)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home