Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ketchup 2.0

I haven't had much time lately to post here. Also, the site's been down a lot. Hmmm. We don't get much mail but when we do, it's always good. A few days ago, I received my Pu Shu disc, Life Like Summer Flowers . I love every song but one, a rap song. I don't know what the hell a rap song is doing on this album. The rest of music is moody, pop stuff. I like it, though, and I'm glad I no longer have to visit You Tube to hear his lilting voice. Package Number Two was from Yes Asia. Soph got a Hongen Baby CD in Mandarin Chinese, the first in this series. It was cheap and I thought she might get a kick out of it. It's hilarious, especially the animal sounds. We're all having fun with it. We like to talk to each other in made-up Mandarin, because we just like the way it sounds, OK? The rest of the package was a Fruit Chan jackpot. Score! Pictured above: The Longest Summer (Hui nin yin fa dak bit doh), Little Cheung (Xilu xiang), and Durian, Durian (Liulian piao piao). These three movies take place around the time Hong Kong was handed back over to China. Can't wait to watch them! Tonight, we had Sophia's first sitter, Simona, over for dinner. We haven't seen her for a really long time. I think it's been almost two years! Soph and Simona, August 2000, Krivoklat Castle: ------------------------------ Soph and Simona, this evening, our living room, Prague: (Not one of Soph's best. She didn't want to sit still for a picture and only did this because I asked her nicely. I take what I can get!) Lately, my life has been a flurry of laundry, cleaning, cooking, Japanese lessons, Chinese music, headaches and insomnia. My stepson, Myles, arrives tomorrow, which will bring a change in routine and focus. I'm looking forward to his visit. I like his company. As an added bonus, he is bringing movies and books we ordered from amazon and had sent to his place in the States. We plan to do intensive movie-watching throughout his time here! It will be an Asian Extreme filmfest!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsCatHead said...

Damn! I keep forgetting to fix the "red eye" in my photos!!!

9/05/2006 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home