Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mini buffet

I have a few tasty bits to post today, like your own mini Biscuit Buffet! Myles arrived last night. We (Ray, Hilary, Myles, Soph and myself) walked down to HOT for dinner: He brought us some items we'd ordered from Drugstore and Amazon. Another jackpot of movies! I'll list them as we watch them. Also, Sophia was happy to receive the second Romeo Crumb enstallment, along with books on Japan, Greek myths, a Japanese/English picture dictionary, and a kana workbook. For myself, I ordered The Search for Modern China. I've been wanting to "take" this course but needed this one book (I have the others) before starting. Today, after a huge lunch of steak tacos, we chilled out for a bit and then headed to the pool for some swimming. Guess who that is on Myles' shoulders?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home