Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Catnip

Yesterday was Katya's 11th birthday. LittleBiscuit gave her a heaping bowl of food while Mr. Biscuit and I gave her extra lovies, as much as she could handle anyway. I kept calling her up onto the bed last night while I was reading, making sure she knew I wanted her near me. She snuggled in close and I sang: Happy Birthday to you Kit-kitty-kit Boo Happy Birthday Dear Katya Happy Birthday to you! Please enjoy some of her finer, and no so fine, moments. Yoga kitty: Her "oh puhleez" face: "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. de Mille:" Kitty push-ups: "Love me?:" In our old flat, she had her bed half-way behind the curtain, beside the heater. She loved to stick her head out or have me stick my head behind the curtain. Weirdo cat. Alpha Kitty:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home