Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pre-dinner party

Will it ever be this tidy again? The foyer There is a bathroom on the right side but it's where we keep the kitty's box. Didn't think you'd want to see *that!* -------------------------- A little further inside --------------------------- TV-viewing/Gaming area (I took this picture last night so it's a bit darker than the others. Also, I'm using the winter couch throws cuz I had to wash the lighter, summer ones.) --------------------------- The reading area ------------------------- Ennui? Already?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula Bellman said...

It looks so bright and cheerful in your place. I love bright colors in the living area. I'm going to be painting one wall of my living room here next month. I've GOT to get rid of this nasty wallpaper the other owners installed before they left, 4 years ago.!! I suck!

8/24/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger MrsCatHead said...

Thanks! I switched to lively colors about three years ago. Before that, I'd always had the same colors in my home: burgandy, green, tan or brown. For YEARS, every home had these colors. I threw caution to the wind and decided to go with reds, purples and oranges. Now I'm working to get down to fuscia, lavender and teal but it's slow going. I can't just go out and buy all new stuff at once.

8/24/2006 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger MrsCatHead said...

Thank you :) I love how open the flat is. It's hard to find flats with open rooms like this without ugly columns messing up the flow.

I like this room cuz we have all these little stations around the room. We can all be doing different things but still be together. It's cozy.

8/27/2006 04:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home