Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tootsie Roll

This entry is so titled because I like to call Sophia, "my little Tootsie Roll." When we visited the States earlier this year, I bought a package of Tootsie Rolls at a gas station. Sophia had been curious about how they tasted. She licked one and declared it "gross." I ate another and agreed. Memories can be deceiving. Here are two pictures of me taken by Tootsie Roll. I don't like the second. It isn't a very flattering shot of my neck and jawline. Damn aging! However, Tootsie Roll says my hair is "pretty." Not one to shoot down a compliment from my sweetie, I told her I'd post it here despite it making me look like an eel in a wig. I'll exit with this lovely side shot of my little Tootsie Roll, who is pretending I'm not in her face with my camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsCatHead said...

Thank you!!! I thought I had posted some pics of me way back when on APU...I haven't posted any since I lost weight. I still hate my upper arms, so matronly. No matter how much I lose, I just don't lose the weight there.

8/27/2006 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home