Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Dining We Will Go!

We ate up all the leftover lasagna for lunch. I didn't want to cook. Solution? Go to El Gaucho! ---------------------------------- The Pokemon Posse. They look menancing, don't they? I think we should feed them before they attack. ---------------------------------- Complimentary bread, herbed butter, and chimichurri sauce. ---------------------------------- Chicken schnitzel for Sophia... ---------------------------------- Chicken and pine nut empanada for me... ----------------------------------- Entrecote and homemade fries for Ray. ----------------------------------- Then we do some swapping. When we dine here, Sophia is first and foremost a carnivore. She eats part of Ray's steak and about half of her chicken. I eat the salad that came with her chicken. We like to share :) More pics from dinner: SpongeBob SquareShirt ---------------------------------- Sophia took this picture. I look horrible in pictures but she's the only one who can take a somewhat decent photo of me. ---------------------------------- Pokemon-Polly Pile-up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home