Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Watery Biscuits

Can't sleep. Hung out at a friend's place, watched In the Mood for Love, and ate Chinese food. I haven't had Chinese food in years and now I remember why. It tasted so good when I was eating it. Now I feel yucky. So I'll post some pics we took today with my new underwater camera!

She's pretending to walk on the bottom of the pool
***************************************

I know this isn't technically a "good" picture but I like it for some reason

*****************************************

Ray making a funny face. The man is a clown! I love it about him.
*************************************

Soph loves the way her hair looks in this pic

*********************************

This is my favorite picture out of the set

******************************

In utero
****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home