Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Friday, September 01, 2006

A Very Biscuit Birthday

I'm sort of in a hurry so I won't go on and on about turning 36...I'll just post some pics and come back later and do comments. We had planned to go to Yami for lunch but since I was so ill the day before, we just went down the street to our old stand-by, HOT. I usually order the Tom Kha Kai soup and Yum Neu salad but I didn't want to eat spicy stuff after being sick the day before. So I ordered the chicken with beans dish you see above. And Soph? She ended up eating all the tuna sashimi on Ray's plate! That kid loves her sashimi. Our sitter said she could come over for a few hours so Ray and I went out to dinner by ourselves. We planned to go to a Lebanese restaurant but it was closed. So we went to a Greek restaurant called Delphi (no website). We ordered way too much food. I was ashamed by how much we left uneaten. And one more cuz it's just too funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home