Biscuitland

Light and fluffy, yet filling!

Monday, November 13, 2006

"I'm hungry. Let's go get a taco!"

Not much to report today. We braved the rain to shop for veggies, fruit and cheese. Laden with bags, we made our way to Samurai for lunch. I love watching LittleBiscuit devour sashimi. That kid can put it away! I forgot my camera so I didn't get a chance to capture the moment. Meanwhile, DaddyBiscuit and I dined on gyoza, misoshiro, sake (of course!) and salad. I had tofu steak and he shared sashimi with LittleBiscuit. Later, I went out to pick up some Christmas stuff and try to find some warm pants for the season. LittleBiscuit worked on crafts, I cleaned up the kitchen, we all surfed the web a bit. Then, dinner. Turkey tacos and beans: I'm really sleepy today. I couldn't get to sleep last night until around 3:30am. I have been dragging myself around all day. It's 8:30pm and I feel like crawling into bed. I'm also bummed I didn't check my phone last night. Our babysitter left me an SMS, inviting me to go see Shortbus with her and some friends. Wah! And I think John Cameron Mitchell was going to do a Q&A afterwards, if I'm not mistaken. Double wah! I think I'll go make brownies and eat half the pan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home